Hard copy version - Upon purchasing, this will be mailed to the postal address you provide.
Want to buy an electronic version and have it sent to you via email? Click here
The Tennis Menu Training Journal is the ultimate accountability tool for your players, based on years of coaching experience at the highest level.
- Track your progress daily with your coach
- Chart goals and accomplishments
- Reinforce positive behaviours
- Bring a sense of accountability to your development.
The ultimate goal for any athlete is to achieve consistent wins on the board, and for coaches it's to continually progress the development of any athlete.
But without recording things down, how do you know what works and what doesn't?
By filling out this journal daily, you'll be able to discover what works and what doesn't. From that, you'll be able to create a recipe for success - giving you consistent results.
By allowing the player and coach to test and understand what works in a training and competition environment, you can:
- Optimize preparation before training.
- Gain a better understanding in the lead up to matches.
- Evaluate post training what they're doing well and what they need to improve on.
Self reflection is one of the most powerful tools in sport and life, and this journal allows you to reflect on every single situation you come across on the tennis court.
Over a period of time you'll develop a powerful recipe for success, which is going to be built on the knowledge gained throughout the process of filling out this journal.
Check out a few example pages below: